We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to watch the 6 nations rugby on 21st March?

USA
1 post
Save Topic
Where to watch the 6 nations rugby on 21st March?

Hello,

Really needing some help with this one.

Although i've been to Doha a few times now I am really pressed for time.

My flight lands 90 mins before kick off, and require a GREAT! place to watch the game, preferable with some good atmosphere.

I will stay at Sharq village, so in an ideal world would like to throw my bags in the door as I speed by...

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to watch the 6 nations rugby on 21st March?

There is really only one place to watch rugby in Doha, in my opinion that is, and it is at the Doha Rugby Football Club aka the Rugby Club. It is located between the Doha College and the American School. The taxi drivers will know how to find it. It is a private club so consumption of alcohol is permitted. They are accepting of "visitors" and you will have fun hanging out with expats. It's a bit of a ride from the Sharq, but if you can afford to stay there, then you can afford the cab fare. Depending on the time of day it should take little more than a half hour.

2. Re: Where to watch the 6 nations rugby on 21st March?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 06:32