We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baggage during transit.....

Brest
1 post
Save Topic
Baggage during transit.....

Hi dear friends, I am travelling from Paris to Bombay and back with a stopover in Doha. But I came to know that my stopover at Doha is almost 3 hours on my forward trip from Paris to Bombay and it is almost 2 hours during the return flight. I am really worried if my luggage will be transferred in such a short time. Can anybody please help me out?

Western Australia...
Level Contributor
236 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baggage during transit.....

Hi, don't worry, you will have plenty of time. Doha is a very small airport.

Just make sure when you check in, that you have requested baggage to be checked all the way through to your final destination.

Have a great trip.

Broadstairs, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baggage during transit.....

Hi, your luggage will be checked in in Paris and the next you'll see it will be Bombay, and then, vice versa. This is the airline's responsibility so don't worry about it. We flew from Hong Kong to London this week with a lay over in Doha for 6 hours, however, we were informed that there were seats available on a different flight just 1 hour after we'd landed which means the airline only had 1 hour to transfer our luggage yet everything turned up at London so don't worry!

3. Re: Baggage during transit.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 08:19