We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can i can lease a car with a driver for 1 day in Doha?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
265 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Where can i can lease a car with a driver for 1 day in Doha?

I'm visiting Doha for 1 night and would like to ask if anybody knows if i can lease a car for 1 day with a chauffeur driver because i don't have the locations of the places I'll visit while I'm there...

I'll be staying at the four seasons.

and if that option is not possible do you know any rental companies who will deliver the rental car to the hotel and pick it up from the hotel??

thanks,

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
852 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can i can lease a car with a driver for 1 day in Doha?

Look at my previous post on taxis ! There is fOx transport or Safar ! They are reliable and reasonable! The four seasons have their own limo service but they are pricey! You will see karwa blue state taxis they are regularly at the four seasons !

2. Re: Where can i can lease a car with a driver for 1 day in Doha?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2013, 10:18