We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3-4 days Visa for UAE Resident

Dubai, United Arab...
3 posts
Save Topic
3-4 days Visa for UAE Resident

Hi, I would like to visit some of my folks in Doha during the Eid holidays in October. I am an Indian with UAE residence visa. I am not eligible for visa on arrival and I have a visa which will expire in less than 6 months (5mths approx). I will be grateful if you could let me know whether I will be able to get a visit/transit visa, and the process for getting it, if eligible.

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Qatar
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3-4 days Visa for UAE Resident

Best advice I can give you is to call Qatar Airways office in your city and ask them as they have current information on visa on arrival rules.

No matter what advice you get here, get it confirmed by Qatar Airways office in your city.

Process for obtaining is straight forward, approach immigration after landing, pay 100 QR with your bank card and that's it.

Take Care

Beast666

Leicestershire...
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3-4 days Visa for UAE Resident

see other messages about this. the Qatar MOI website has a list of accepted professions. if you are among the professions listed then with a GCC visa you will be allowed visa on arrival. your position must be stated on your UAE RP. it should usually be valid for a minimum of 6 months (same as a passport) but there have been mixed reports on here about how strict Qatar immigration is so best to check beforehand.

Dubai, United Arab...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 3-4 days Visa for UAE Resident

Thanks!

4. Re: 3-4 days Visa for UAE Resident

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2014, 05:16