We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early check in?

Which Doha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
75 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Early check in?

I am flying into Doha from Perth. Arriving 0550 and in transit for 21 hours before onwards travel to Zurich at 0130.

Was wondering if there are hotels that are okay with early check in? I was considering Intercontinental or Swiss-Belhotel or something similar. But open to suggestions!? Was hoping to avoid paying for two nights if possible.

Thanks!!

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Qatar
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early check in?

@Lauren3189

Hotels are ok with early check in on case by case basis, I would suggest contacting hotels and asking them directly, depending on occupancy rate they may be able to accommodate you.

Oryx Rotanna is a Qatar Airways partner hotel, check with them as well.

Take Care

Beast666

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Doha, Kerala
Level Contributor
10,644 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Early check in?

Swiss-Belhotel is not a great place compared to Intercon. By all means, as suggested by Beast, Oryx Rotana would be a better choice.

Edited: 06 May 2014, 16:32
3. Re: Early check in?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 06:16