We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New 30kg luggage Allowance for Emirates in Economy?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Topic
New 30kg luggage Allowance for Emirates in Economy?

Hi

can some one please help? I think i am having a senior moment ......and I am only 36

I have read somewhere on the internet last week that Emirates are to increase the luggage allowance for economy class passengers to 30KG. This will be for flights originating in Europe and terminating in the Gulf countries/India/Sri lanka/Maldives.The increase will take effect from Oct 2008

I know I haven't dreamt this, I can't find anything on the net about it.Has anyone else read about this? please tell me it true and I am not getting oldtimers disease.

There will be no increase for business/first class passengers(like me) the allowance will stay the same 30/40kg

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New 30kg luggage Allowance for Emirates in Economy?

I emailed Emirates customer service last night and received a reply saying that they hadn't heard anything about an increased allowance. I know that I have read it somewhere and it's not something I have dreamt up.

Anyone else heard/read anything?

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
13 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New 30kg luggage Allowance for Emirates in Economy?

It is 30kg I have it on my economy ticket from Brum airport

oxford
Level Contributor
193 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New 30kg luggage Allowance for Emirates in Economy?

booked from BHX 20 Kg limit

4. Re: New 30kg luggage Allowance for Emirates in Economy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 15:20