We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi cost airport to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on Palm

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
97 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi cost airport to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on Palm

Hi there. Anyone know what the cost would be for a taxi from the airport to the new Jumeirah Zabeel Saray hotel on the Palm. It's way down on the cresent (think Atlantis, but turn left instead of right & drive until you can drive no more)

Cheers

Craig

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi cost airport to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on Palm

Figure on around 100Dhs

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi cost airport to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on Palm

I contacted the hotel for our trip. They said they will transport us for 350Dhs each way. We will be taking a taxi. Thanks for the info @harrypic.

Sheri

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
97 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi cost airport to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on Palm

I ended up renting a car for 3 days for Dhs320. Worked out cheaper & better to get around, but i know my way around Dubai quite well which makes it easier. The resort is spectacular & rooms awesome, but very remote & not all facilities are open, but almost. The Hotel staff said a taxi from the airport is about Dhs120 & back about Dhs100. Once there we saw local taxis waiting near the foyer the whole time so not having a car would be fine.

Try the Indian restaurant when you are there, it is excellent & a brilliant concept to dining Indian food. The staff are all first class, I'm sure you'll love it there.

Edited: 05 April 2011, 16:00
4. Re: Taxi cost airport to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on Palm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 07:18