We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Complimentary half board after booking

Level Contributor
21 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Complimentary half board after booking

My husband and I booked our honeymoon quite a while ago and are staying the mina a salam for part of our stay. When booking we were told by the agent that during new year periods hotels do not offer half boards however I have just read the hotel is offering it from October to April 14' is there any chance I can still get this as were already paying really High prices per night as its over new year

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,533 posts
1,683 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Complimentary half board after booking

I would contact your travel agent, send him the link and see if he can wrangle it for you. The other alternative is to email the hotel directly, but try the travel agent first.

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,663 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Complimentary half board after booking

Agree with the above post. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

When we stayed at the One & Only we were upgraded from B&B to include a free evening meal as we were celebrating a special wedding anniversary. They also presented us with gifts. It was a lovely gesture.

Level Contributor
21 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Complimentary half board after booking

Yea iv contacted them and they said they going to email the hotel and hopefully let me know the reply by tomoro thanks for the advice

Level Contributor
21 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Complimentary half board after booking

I'm hoping MAS are as generous considering its a special occasion

5. Re: Complimentary half board after booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2014, 05:20