We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai for two days

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Dubai for two days

Hi

I am wondering if anyone has any advise for a solo woman travelling to Dubai ! I'm travelling beginning of October to Dubai on a stopover to Mauritius. I will be in there for two nights staying at the Marina Byblos Hotel . I want to make the most out of the trip obviously ! Just wondered if anyone had any advise on what to do ! I have travelled plenty of times before by myself so am not too worried about that ! I definitely want to do the sand Safari and Buri and jumeirah beach realitically thinking do I have time for anything else really ! I have two full days ! Thank you for your help :)

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,912 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai for two days

You'll have no problems being a woman on your own, Dubai is very safe with a low crime rate.

I'd add the Dubai fountain on the lake in front of Burj Khalifa, beside Dubai Mall, to your list. Shows run every evening and it's best seen after dark.

2. Re: Dubai for two days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2015, 06:17