We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are $2000 enough for a week in Dubai for one person only?

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Are $2000 enough for a week in Dubai for one person only?

I am planning to go to Dubai and Abu Dhabi for a week during my birthday. Is it enough money to spend in Dubai for me only?

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,877 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are $2000 enough for a week in Dubai for one person only?

Yes if you watch what you spend. You could easily spend $2k on one evening out or you can enjoy AD and Dubai for a week with it.

You don't say if that is spending money only or if it includes flights and hotels. If it includes anything other than day to day spending money then it's best to look on the internet and work costs of tickets/accommodation.

2. Re: Are $2000 enough for a week in Dubai for one person only?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2015, 05:17