We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Items in checked on luggage/various

Level Contributor
2 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Items in checked on luggage/various

Hi - Just have a query on items that will be in my checked luggage (random question). Travelling next week over to relatives

I'll have wine under the limit. Dairy milk Chocolate, tea bags , sweets & I am just wondering on my Marks and Spencer's Easter chocolate bunnies will they be allowed through?

I have my letter from doctor on my medications which I'm thinking will bring with me in cabin luggage.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
11,859 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Items in checked on luggage/various

All of the above are no problem to bring through.

You can buy wine on arrival in Dubai Duty Free if you want to save on weight and not carry it all the way with you. You are allowed four bottles. There is M&S in Dubai though whether they would have chocolate bunnies or not I don't know, their foods areas are very small (though I have bought Christmas cake there so it's a possibility).

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2. Re: Items in checked on luggage/various

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2015, 04:50