We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

topless sunbathing in abu dhabi

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england44
8 posts
Save Topic
topless sunbathing in abu dhabi

Hi can anyone tell me if you can sunbath topless on the beach or by the pool at the beach rotana

New York, NY
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: topless sunbathing in abu dhabi

i don't know what the hotel rules are about that, but honestly, in my opinion, that's not a good idea. it's a conservative society, and while yes, most people at the hotel will be tourists, there are also local people who pay to get in to use the facilities.

London
Level Contributor
119 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: topless sunbathing in abu dhabi

I have just returned. i totally wouldnt recommend it. Highly offensive to the locals and workers.

Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: topless sunbathing in abu dhabi

england44, you've already asked this question three times on this site. Don't know what you're hoping for. There are many countries where you can do topless sunbathing in the world. This is not one of them.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
2,822 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: topless sunbathing in abu dhabi

If you are male england you should be okay unless you have Man boobs if however you are female you should treat the country you are in with a little respect.If this is a problem for you then go somewhere a bit more liberal.

5. Re: topless sunbathing in abu dhabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 21:17