We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Abu Dhabi

Roseville...
1 post
2 reviews
Hotels in Abu Dhabi

My granddaughter and I will be taking a cruise from Abu Dhabi to Singapore. We’d like to go 2 days before the cruise leaves. Is it safe, for someone 75 and 22; where should we stay, any suggestions on what to see?

2 replies to this topic
Al Ain, United Arab...
Level Contributor
353 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: Hotels in Abu Dhabi

Hi

Very very safe

Where to stay? Many great hotels to choose from. Corniche area is nice but lots of good hotels around ADNIC too. Taxis are regulated and safe.

What to see - Grand Mosque, Louvre, Corniche at night, Heritage Village or do a city tour.

Have a great time!

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
86 reviews
2. Re: Hotels in Abu Dhabi

I live in AD and its one of the safest places in the world. The cruise ships leave from the port so possibly look at a hotel on Saadiyat Island as it’s not too far away. The beach there is gorgeous and the hotels modern and the food...well bring stretchy pants! Things to see: The Grand Mosque, Emirates Palace (treat yourself to high tea there. You get coffee sprinkled with real gold. 1 high tea is enough for 2 to share). There are lots of malls to visit. The main one is Yas Mall. You can also take a ride on the Big Bus which will take you all round Abu Dhabi. You can hop on and off at your leisure. Hope that helps. Have an amazing time. I love living here so I hope you enjoy it. :)

Reply to: Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted