We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hello..

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
abudhabi
1 post
Save Topic
hello..

cant you help me ....cos i lost my cellphone one hr a go in taxi...a new transit taxi my pc no# 0505312086 pls help me...on this thank.....lynnette

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
4,012 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hello..

Contact Etisalat to get a replacement SIM card. Contact the taxi firm to see if the phone is returned (they aren't usually).

Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
5,459 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hello..

Or perhaps get someone to call your number? See if it's answered?

If it's answered, you may be lucky ... there really are thousands of honest people here ... and you may get your phone back.

Batumi, Georgia
Level Contributor
965 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hello..

Hi Lynette,

I called your number several times after your posting. All I get is the message to say the phone is switched off. Unfortunately, this often means the SIM card has been removed and that's about the last you will see of your phone.

As ILME quite rightly says, contact Etisalat and they will help you with your replacement SIM card hopefully giving you the same number.

Sorry to hear about your bad news and hope you get things sorted soon.

C_B in Abu Dhabi

4. Re: hello..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2010, 06:18