We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2013 - 1 day tickets

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2013 - 1 day tickets

Does anyone know if you can buy a 1 day race ticket for the main event preferably with some form of hospitality which includes alcohol as I believe alcohol is expensive to buy but I have also been told with the standard tickets you cannot buy alcohol. Any help / advice would be appreciated.

manchester
Level Contributor
57 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2013 - 1 day tickets

Ive beenfor the last 3 years officialy you cant get a 1 day ticket but you may be able to get one on a corporate basis with the 2 day ticket alcohol is freely available at the circuit

Hope that helps

Tiny

2. Re: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2013 - 1 day tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 June 2013, 06:07
Dover, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2013 - 1 day tickets

Hello.

I have got 4 West Grandstand Lounge tickets Friday to Sunday that I'm looking to sell.

Does anyone know where we can sell them?

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
664 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2013 - 1 day tickets

Try dubizzle or ebay to buy/sell Grand Prix tickets.

Only 2-day or 3-day tickets are officially available. See www.yasmarinacircuit.com

Edited: 05 June 2013, 05:25
Dover, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2013 - 1 day tickets

Hello there.

I'm not sure if there are 1 day hospitality tickets for the event.

I have bought some 3 day hospitality tickets for the 2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and unfortunately I can not attend.

If anyone knows anyone who may be interested in buying them off me I would be very grateful.

I have 4 West Grandstand Lounge Tickets For Sale.

Features:

Exclusive reserved seat in top level of West Grandstand

Access to The Lounge air conditioned suite area with benefits including private food and beverage for purchase

Access to After Race Concerts for each day

Access to entertainment areas and F1™ Village

Access to Yas Marina Yacht Club entertainment areas

Access to the After Race concert 31st October

Check out the Yas Marina website for full details on ''The Lounge''

yasmarinacircuit.com/en/Events_Detail.aspx…

If you have any questions at all then either contact me on here or at benpjlevy@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks

Ben Levy

6. Re: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2013 - 1 day tickets

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 October 2013, 09:05
7. Re: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2013 - 1 day tickets

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2014, 04:17