We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bikes in Abu dhabi

Milan, Italy
2 posts
Save Topic
Bikes in Abu dhabi

Hello everyone, I need to know how much the citizens of Abu Dhabi use the bicycle, are they attracted to bikes ? My friends and I, are making a project of bikes in Abu Dhabi & Dubai and we need some info.

Dubai
Level Contributor
2,378 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bikes in Abu dhabi

You will get more answers to this question by posting it on expat forums such as www.expatforum.com.

Milan, Italy
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bikes in Abu dhabi

Thanks a lot, i'll try it

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bikes in Abu dhabi

I'm afraid as much as people like to bicycle, on the main roads you will hardly see anyone on a bicycle. Bicycling is usually done at the Corniche for leisure, and for more extreme cycling at Yas Island at the race track, where there tends to be races and more cycle related activities. I recommend you make a visit to the Yas track.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
1,153 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bikes in Abu dhabi

Abu Dhabi traffic and the roads are not suitable for bicycling. Only place to use bicycle is abu dhabi corniche.

5. Re: Bikes in Abu dhabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 06:15