We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Regis - Corniche

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
St Regis - Corniche

Just thinking about another trip to Abu Dhabi for Christmas. Does anyone know whether the beach club is open yet or when it is due to open?

Thank you

Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St Regis - Corniche

No, it is not yet open.

They are planning to open Nation Riviera Beach Club in mid Dec. 2013 or beginning Jan. 2014.

Currently they only have a pool at 3rd floor.

Edited: 13 October 2013, 06:54
Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St Regis - Corniche

Thanks for the info. As its a leisure trip rather than business, will probably look at other hotels.

3. Re: St Regis - Corniche

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 October 2013, 07:36
Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
548 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St Regis - Corniche

It is a nice hotel, but I prefer the St Regis on Saadiyat myself. The one on the Corniche is very nice, don't get me wrong, but the other one has more about it, in my opinion.

If you wanted a centrally located hotel, then you could try the new Sofitel or the new Millenium at Al Wadha mall, but neither of these are on the beach. For that, you would need to stay at the Hilton, Emirates Palace, or somewhere like the Fairmont or Shangri La which are just off island. Or for even further out then there are plenty of hotels on Yas.

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: St Regis - Corniche

Thanks for your advice. I'll have a look. We stayed at the Yas Viceroy last time and thought we would try somewhere more central this time. Emirates Palace will probably be beyond our budget due to the christmas price hike. St Regis is coming up as really good value but no beach club would be a deal breaker.

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: St Regis - Corniche

Thank you for recommending the Fairmont, we are having a lovely stay.

7. Re: St Regis - Corniche

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2014, 05:16