We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Abu Dhabi

STAFFS
Level Contributor
14 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Abu Dhabi

We have always taken our holidays in Dubai and for next year I was wondering whether it would be worth making the extra journey to Abu Dhabi and having a holiday there instead of staying in Dubai? Are the hotels of the same standard as in Dubai? We stay in the Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai Marina which we find to be a great standard. Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
1,209 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi has very good hotels similar to Dubai. It all depends on what you want to do in your holidays, accordingly you can select the locations, Such as Abu Dhabi Mainland, Yas Island, Saadiyat Island, Al Marya, Al Rahba, etc. As you have already visited Dubai you know the climate of UAE.

Edited: 05 November 2013, 13:10
Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
12,717 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Abu Dhabi

Recommend the Emirates Palace if you can afford the high price tag.

Have a look at my trip report and photographs, will give you lots of ideas about things to see and do:-

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g294013-i3754-k5…

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
663 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Abu Dhabi

A budget would really help...

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
12,717 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Abu Dhabi

I am unable to recommend a budget hotel. Abu Dhabi is a expensive city, more expensive than Dubai as well.

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
1,209 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Abu Dhabi

Are you referring to a Budget Hotel or Budget for the hole Abu Dhabi trip?

Abu Dhabi, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second largest city of the United Arab Emirates in terms of population and the largest of the seven member emirates of the United Arab Emirates.

Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
161 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Abu Dhabi

We stayed at the Grosvenor last year and we are going to Jumeirah at Ethiad Towers this May , I will do a report when we return this may help you.

newport pagnell
Level Contributor
67 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Abu Dhabi

We stayed at the Hilton Corniche in March and are returning in a couple of months. It is an older hotel, but the staff are fantastic, the bar and jazz club are buzzing, and the hotel has its own beach club.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
52 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Abu Dhabi

Hi How did your stay at Jumeirah Ethiad Towers go? We are staying there next Sunday for four days. Any recommendations/tips? Many thanks

10. Re: Abu Dhabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 05:15