We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather December 6th to 16th?

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Weather December 6th to 16th?

Hello, what will the weather be like during early December? Is it hot enough to lye by the pool and get a tan ... Cheers

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
8,407 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather December 6th to 16th?

Early December the average temperatures are:

- air: mid-day: around 25 / morning around 18

- water: low twenties

There can be some rain (avg. 4 days).

Some people enjoy sunbathing at this temperatures, some do not. This is really up to you.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
1,083 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather December 6th to 16th?

Now a days the weather is cloudy and sometimes raining.

As per forecast it will continue like this for next couple of weeks.

It will be sunny in the afternoon, but not everyday.

England
Level Contributor
1,540 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather December 6th to 16th?

Hi, We just returned on Sat from a 9 nt stay in Abu Dhabi, when we arrived on the thurs eve it was raining, and then the next couple of days were a bit cloudy and a bit of rain and some sun then the next 5 days were lovely I would say between 25 and 30 degrees and I sat by the pool everyday and came home with a nice tan, the sea I found a bit chilly to swim in though. Have a fab time, also will mention the evenings are a bit chilly compared to the day so take a little cardi or thin jacket.

4. Re: Weather December 6th to 16th?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2014, 05:16