We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

emirates palace

Raipur, India
Level Contributor
46 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
emirates palace

I will be visiting abudhabi for 1 day from dubai and wanted to know whether everyone can visit emirates palace without booking any rooms or having meal just to visit

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
11,622 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: emirates palace

The majority of people visit the Emirates Palace for afternoon tea, reservation is needed before hand. Don't forget to be appropriately dressed with no shorts as they may turn you away.

Australia
Level Contributor
99 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: emirates palace

we tried to visit Emirates Palace for breakfast but was not allowed past the first checkpoint as we did not have a booking. Lesson learnt - BOOK in advance

England
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: emirates palace

We went just for a wonder around and it was fine, yes you can only go in certain areas but was fine and adequate.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
112 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: emirates palace

I have been multiple times for gold-leaf cappuccinos and coffee and NEVER. EVER booked. We walk in and go sit down. However we have usually been mid-morning after the breakfast rush is over!

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,622 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: emirates palace

I thought the gold-leaf cappuccino was overrated.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: emirates palace

how much for a gold leaf coffee I wonder ?

Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
4,892 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: emirates palace

kempinski.com/en/…

"High tea is served daily from 02:00 pm until 06:00 pm. Due to the high demand kindly reserve your table in advance. Walk-in guests will be welcomed and served on a first come first serve basis and will be charged a ‘minimum spend fee’ of AED 100 per person."

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,622 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: emirates palace

I thnik the gold leaf cappuccino is around £8 or 15 US Dollars.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
112 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: emirates palace

It's about 50 AED. A standard (or a camel milk) cappuccino is around 35. It's definitely worth it as a one-time experience :-). Have never been asked for a minimum spend either.

Edited: 05 June 2014, 10:30
Level Contributor
252 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: emirates palace

I booked at emirates palace at le cafe and was also told there is minimum charge of 100 AED per person when using the a la carte menu for any of the venues. This charge doesn't apply to afternoon tea because the afternoon tea is priced at 240 or 260 AED per person depending on which you choose..

I will be there the last week of June, if you happen to travel after me, then you can contact me to ask if I actually ended up spending 300 AED (we are three people) or if they are more lenient!