We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterworld / Ferrari World / Desert Safari Tickets

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Muswellbrook...
6 posts
Save Topic
Waterworld / Ferrari World / Desert Safari Tickets

Could someone please tell me is this is a good price for these tickets or should I just buy these tickets when I get to Yas Island. I am staying from 24th to 27th June.

Waterworld / Ferrari World Combo - $106.74 adult you can use this for 2 days 1 day at each park.

Desert Safari half day tour and BBQ with round trip transportation with pick up from Abu Dhabi.

4pm to 10pm including camel ride, food and entertainment - $91.30 these are in Australian Dollars through expedia.com.au.

Does anyone know can they or do they pick up from Yas Island for desert safari.

Thanking everyone in advance.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waterworld / Ferrari World / Desert Safari Tickets

Yes, the Desert safari companies can pick you up from any hotels in Abu Dhabi and Yas Island hotels.

If you have Entertainer coupons you can get discounts on those WaterWorld/ FerrariWorld tickets.

Muswellbrook...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Waterworld / Ferrari World / Desert Safari Tickets

Thank you JeyaB

Level Contributor
8 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waterworld / Ferrari World / Desert Safari Tickets

The price for the Yas Park Pass is correct- there is no way to get it cheaper, unless you have Entertainer vouchers as JeyaB said. Here you can find out more about it and figure out if it's worth it for you to get the coupon booklet https:/…Entertainer-Abu-Dhabi-2014

Your Desert Safari company will pick you up from the hotel. The price you got on that is also fair.

Have great fun!

Muswellbrook...
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Waterworld / Ferrari World / Desert Safari Tickets

Thank you Talinka

5. Re: Waterworld / Ferrari World / Desert Safari Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 05:15