We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers,

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers,

looking at doing a 10 night stay just me and the mrs out of the 2 hotels does anyone know which is the best HB package and are there any restrictions with your evening meal ?

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
664 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers,

Both hotels have HB package in the buffet restaurant. I think Vendome Brasserie in EP is about the same as Rosewater in JET. Rooms and ambience far superior in EP in my opinion (I have stayed in both). And you may get a chance to eat in other restaurants (by paying extra) in which case again EP restaurants are superior.

Mentioned in this post
Le Vendome Brasserie
Le Vendome Brasserie
280 Reviews
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Rosewater
Rosewater
1,020 Reviews
England
Level Contributor
1,550 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers,

Hi, We just got back on Sunday from 7 nts at the Emirates Palace and I would definately go here again its absolutely amazing, you can use the Vendome Resturant and there is three others you can choose from the Half Board Menu, the Italian, The First Resturant and the Arab food. We tried the Seafood and the Italian both very nice. The Etihad Tower is over the road from the EP and it looks like most other Hotels but the EP is just stunning and really worth a visit for anyone in my opinion. The pools and the Beach are amazing also.

I will add it was my birthday and my Boyfriend proposed to me during our visit and the hotel made extra special.

Edited: 02 July 2014, 13:46
Mentioned in this post
Emirates Palace
Emirates Palace
3,933 Reviews
Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
4,892 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers,

Congratulations ! I assume you said 'yes'. My very best wishes to you both ... from a lifelong Spurs supporter :)

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
13,034 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Emirates Palace is a stunning hotel, could not fault any aspect when I visited. Congratulations! .

Mentioned in this post
Emirates Palace
Emirates Palace
3,933 Reviews
England
Level Contributor
1,550 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers,

Ah thanks everyone and Yes I said Yes. Sorry I hijacked your post. But you will not be disapointed if you stay at Emirates Palace

Mentioned in this post
Emirates Palace
Emirates Palace
3,933 Reviews
6. Re: Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Abu Dhabi
Recent Conversations