We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time to travel with kids weather wise

uk
Level Contributor
50 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
Best time to travel with kids weather wise

Looking to visit AD either next February 14th - 21st or march 28th - April 7th so that it ties in with school hols. Is there much difference in the weather between these 2 times? I'm hoping it's bearable for a 7 and 9 year old and not stuck up in the 30's with high humidity.

Thanks

Special Offer
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
383 Reviews
from US$43.00*
US$48.00
Free Cancellation
Evening Desert Safari With BBQ...
301 Reviews
from US$83.00*
Free Cancellation
Speedboat Tour: Dubai Marina...
102 Reviews
from US$37.00*
Free Cancellation
Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
4,892 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best time to travel with kids weather wise

Not a great deal of difference although earlier will be slightly cooler. In either case you need to take care in the sun but the humidity will be easily bearable for spending time outside. It'll average mid to high 20s C and there should be a breeze much of the time. We did get some heavy rain in March this year but I wouldn't let that concern you.

uk
Level Contributor
50 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best time to travel with kids weather wise

Thank you, that would be ideal weather. Was hoping it wouldn't start getting too hot at that time of year

I've looked at the monthly weather averages but they vary from site to site depending which ones you read. Always better to get an indication from people who are actually out there.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
13,039 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best time to travel with kids weather wise

March is a good time to visit with a temperature around 30C. I have also visited in December which was very pleasant, temperature around 23C. Enjoy your stay!

4. Re: Best time to travel with kids weather wise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Abu Dhabi
Recent Conversations