We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of wine and beer Emirates Palace

NORTH EAST...
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of wine and beer Emirates Palace

What is the cost of a beer and a glass of wine in one of the bars in the Emirates Palace and do they also have a happy hour or ladies night ? We are staying for 1o nights and do like a drink at night.

Mentioned in this post
Emirates Palace
Emirates Palace
3,934 Reviews
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Special Offer
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
384 Reviews
from US$43.00*
US$48.00
Free Cancellation
Evening Desert Safari With BBQ...
301 Reviews
from US$83.00*
Free Cancellation
Speedboat Tour: Dubai Marina...
103 Reviews
from US$35.50*
Free Cancellation
Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
13,039 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of wine and beer Emirates Palace

I am sure a pint of beer was around £10 when I visited in 2012.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
4,892 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of wine and beer Emirates Palace

You will find alcohol expensive in any bar or hotel, and especially at the best hotel in town.

Buy your full allowance from duty free on arrival, get mixers from the supermarket or baqala (corner shop) and ask housekeeping for some ice. Keep it in your mini-bar and have a couple before you go out for the evening.

Look in Time Out (TOAD) or http://thecapitallist.ae/abu-dhabi-nightlife/ for events and specials.

NORTH EAST...
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of wine and beer Emirates Palace

Thanks for your reply

England
Level Contributor
1,550 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cost of wine and beer Emirates Palace

Hi Yes just got back and we had bought alcohol in Duty free and did just that got mixers at Careffour also you do get 6 cans of drink a day from the hotel and water daily, my boyfriend had a beer at the pool a few times and it was about £10 inc taxes and the same for a cocktail which I think was not bad for a cocktail. Do bear in mind there is no tea or coffee facilities in the rooms, we took a travel Kettle and own Tea and coffee and got milk in Careffour too, for a Tea in the room it was also about £10 as on the first day we had one. A large bottle of water at dinner was about £5

Edited: 03 July 2014, 13:12
5. Re: Cost of wine and beer Emirates Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 06:16