We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa

Level Contributor
194 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa

Considering booking a Kasara Mangroves balcony room @ Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa for 7nts in November is it recommended? We have stayed at the Hilton in the past & Beach Rotana last year (which we really enjoyed) but want to try somewhere different. We are spoilt for choice to be honest so have decided to prioritize a hotel with balcony rooms.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa

Eastern Mangroves is one of the new hotels in Abu dhabi, and so far I have heard only good things about the hotel. Therefore I am sure you will enjoy your stay in this hotel.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
664 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa

I stayed there when it first opened and liked it a lot. It is far superior to Beach Rotana and Hilton as a guest experience although inside the hotel there are not as many restaurants. The restaurants in the hotel and nearby are very nice (except the fish restaurant Flooka which I rate poorly, although it has a fab location). I have returned many times to the hotel for various reasons, the Thai restaurant and buffet restaurant being among the best in the city. I recommend the spa facilities and the Beauty Spot salon which is also on the hotel premises.

Kayaking tours launch from the back of the hotel, which overlooks the mangroves. The Grand Mosque, exhibition centre and Khalifa Park are nearby. The nearest mall is Mushrif Mall and it is a very quick taxi ride to the Corniche or any other areas of interest "on island".

Level Contributor
194 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa

Thank you for the replies. We have booked a Kasara Mangroves Balcony room :)

4. Re: Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 05:16