We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Regis saadiat island

cumbria
Level Contributor
26 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
St Regis saadiat island

Please can anyone advise if there is complementary water and the beach and pool area at st Regis sad island. Thinking of going for 9 nights but worried cost of drinks through the day ?? Complimentary waters is a great help in the heat ! Thankyou for any help .

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St Regis saadiat island

Not 100% sure, though I would be surprised if 1-2 bottles per day wasn't included (every hotel I have stayed in here has given free water). Worst case scenario, there is a Spinney's (UK grocery chain) in the Collection at the hotel where you can get a 1L bottle for 5Dhs or so.

cumbria
Level Contributor
26 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St Regis saadiat island

Many thanks for the info??

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
664 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St Regis saadiat island

I rang the hotel to ask and they say no they don't provide water for guests at the beach and pool. You can bring water in from outside. And also of course as already mentioned you also get a couple of small bottles daily in your room but that is not usually enough.

cumbria
Level Contributor
26 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St Regis saadiat island

thank you very much for doing this for me, Im rather surprised they don't provide complimentary water, I've stayed in numerous hotel in the Emirates and water has always been provided, good job there is a supermarket near by!!!! thankyou once again for your kindness.

Helen x

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: St Regis saadiat island

In my experience this is normal in Abu Dhabi 5 star hotels.

6. Re: St Regis saadiat island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 06:17