We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Centro Capital Centre by Rotana

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
364 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Centro Capital Centre by Rotana

Hello!

I am considering spending 2 nights in Abu Dhabi this fall and have found a great price at this hotel. Would you consider it to be too far out/not a great area?

Thanks so much for your help!

Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
4,892 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Centro Capital Centre by Rotana

Whilst it's not in the middle of the city, it's less than 8 miles away ... US$5 and 15 mins in a taxi. It's a similar distance from the airport and also pretty close to the grand mosque (3 mi ?).

I don't know this specific hotel but Centro is Rotana's new budget brand. They all seem to be modern, bright and spacious. The only downside in my experience is that the rooms are a little small and there's only a shower, no bathtub. It will also be 'dry' but that's not a problem as there are plenty of other hotels with bars if you want to spend eye-watering amounts on a beer.

I'd have no hesitation staying there if you have a good rate.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
364 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Centro Capital Centre by Rotana

Awesome -- Thank you so much for your feedback!

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
664 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Centro Capital Centre by Rotana

The Centro Capital Centre by Rotana is also on a bus route, is very close to other hotels such as Hyatt Capital Gate and Aloft which give you a nice selection of bars and restaurants within walking distance.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
364 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Centro Capital Centre by Rotana

I appreciate your insights -- Thank you!

5. Re: Hotel Centro Capital Centre by Rotana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 05:15