We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old city apartments

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Old city apartments

I would like to stay a couple of months (probably June/July). Are there apartment rentals in the old city?

Manama, Bahrain
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old city apartments

Yes You can rent apartment in the old city with USD 300 per month

London, United...
Level Contributor
34,726 posts
644 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Old city apartments

I spent 2 months in Sana'a learning arabic, this could be a good deal even for you. The college is centrally located and offers very good accomodation,with kitchen and laundry facilities. 4 hours lessons,half board and excursions.Outside the program you are free to organize your time and other excursion on your own. The price is very interesting.

www.ycmes.org

Sanaa, Yemen
Level Contributor
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Old city apartments

You can get a furnished apartment at a reasonable price and there house for hospitality and excellent prices and guest house close to the market new and the old market and outside the house and roof garden scenes very exciting you can call me and then i will show you any time i am living in old Sana'a City this is my WEB

www.Yemen-Explorer.com

sanaa old city
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Old city apartments

there are some houses in the old town for rent

i know one close to middel of the town cost you 300$

it is neer dawood hotel and taj talha hotel in the way to the old market

it is beter for you on arrival to see some of them to get good house

i hope you will have nice time in yemen

www.eay-yuemen.com

5. Re: Old city apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 20:19
Get answers to your questions about Sanaa
Recent Conversations
More Sanaa Topics