We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Sana'a

New York
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Sana'a

Can someone recommend a hotel in Sana'a. I want a good hotel with a good location.

Also, where is the best website to get the lowest prices.

Thanks

1. Re: Hotels in Sana'a

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2006, 12:33
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
73 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Sana'a

I would recommend Arabia Felix, which is a nice hotel in the old city of Sana'a.

Surrey
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Sana'a

I stayed in the Taj Sheba which is in the centre of town. It was very comfortable with a nice pool and decent service.

Surrey
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in Sana'a

I stayed in the Taj Sheba which is in the centre of town. It was very comfortable with a nice pool and decent service.

Ankara, Turkey
Level Contributor
14 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels in Sana'a

It of course all depends on how you define a good hotel and good location. The newest 5 star (and the only real 5 star in Sana'a) is the Movenpick hotel. However it is a bit outside the city center. Other expensive hotels in Sana'a are the Taj Sheba which is close to Tahreer Square and the old city and the Sheraton which like the Movenpick is outside the city center. The Taj Sheba is OK but the Sheraton is not up to the normal standard of the Sheratons around the world. A cheaper and good option is the Arabia Felix which is on the Saila in the old City. In between the so-called 5 stars and the Arabia Felix is the Burj al Salam which has the good location and the charm of the old city but is of a better standard than the Arabia Felix. So my conclusion is that the two best options right now in Sana'a are the Movenpick and the Burj al Salam out of which the Burj is the cheaper option.

6. Re: Hotels in Sana'a

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Sanaa
More Sanaa Topics