We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cruise SA

2 posts
Save Topic
cruise SA

My husband and I are planning a cruise to So Am this March and would like to know about cruising So Am. Has anyone ever done this before? And, what are we to expect? What tours should we take and which ones should we no take? The following is and itinary of our trip:

Montevideo, Uruguay

Punta Del Este, Uruguay

Puerto Madryn, Argentina

Ushuaia, Argentina

Cape Horn, Chile

Punta Arenas, Chile

Strait of Magellan

Cilain Fjords

Puerto Mott, Chile

Valparaiso, Chile

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Bem-vindo Brasileiro
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
The Wine Experience
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
Master Turismo
Cultural Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Food Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
Destination Expert
for Colonia del Sacramento
Level Contributor
515 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cruise SA

Hello Nanny, I assume you take your cruise at Montevideo. Therefore you can tour Uruguay by land a few days in advance, where I recommend Colonia del Sacramento specially. A very good option is also se something in Buenos Aires, as it doest seem to be a stop of your cruise.

About the rest of the itinerary, sound great, but I´m not able to say, because I´ve never been there.

2. Re: cruise SA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 19:19