We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta del este

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
147 posts
241 reviews
Save Topic
Punta del este

Hello,

i've heard about Punta del este its like monaco of south america , i have no information about this places , i would love to know what is the best hotels over there something modern , and what is best location over there , good restaurants , i'm kinda picky and looking for the best nothing budget or cheap , any additional details will help , i will appreciate it

WDC
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
4,156 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta del este

I do not believe that there is such a thing as Budget or Cheap in Punta del Este.

If I were you, I would contact a Travel Agent who could advise you as to the possibilities of first class hotels and restaurants in Punta. There are many choices, but availability may become limited in high season.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
147 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta del este

when is the high season?

Montevideo, Uruguay
Level Contributor
102 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta del este

Hi Spoow, I´m Fernando Semproni, owner of Indoor Uruguay (local income travel agency at Uruguay).

High season is from december 24th to februery 28th, but at the end of the year availability become really limited. At this moment some hotels still have space. At Punta you have great restaurants and also great beaches.

Fasano, Mantra and Conrad are the best hotels.

We keep in touch.

Best regards.

Fernando Semproni

Indoor Uruguay

Your local connection

4. Re: Punta del este

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2013, 10:18