We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uruguay Travel Visa

Buenos Aires...
1 post
Save Topic
Uruguay Travel Visa

I was stamped for Uruguay tourist visa about a couple of months back but i was not able to utilize it. Now i am planning to make a trip to Colonia Uruguay next month. Is it possible to get another tourist Visa stamp even though i did not use my previous tourist visa. I am currently residing at buenos aires.

Edited: 06 November 2013, 03:20
Bem-vindo Brasileiro
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Uruguias
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
The Wine Experience
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
Montevideo, Uruguay
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uruguay Travel Visa

Excuse me; where are you from?... or your passport, from where is it?

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
44,053 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Uruguay Travel Visa

Presumably, if you already got a visa from the Uruguayan consulate once is because you need it. The fact that you didn't travel shouldn't prevent you from getting a new one. One way or the other, your should call the Uruguayan consulate in Buenos Aires. Who knows, if you have a work permit or some sort of residency status in Argentina you don't even need a visa now.

Silvia

3. Re: Uruguay Travel Visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Uruguay