We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solanas area with kids ??????

new york
3 posts
Save Topic
Solanas area with kids ??????

this will be my 2nd time going to Punta but this time i'm going with my 2 kids 4 yrs old, wanted to know if anyone has good information about this area, i hear the beaches are very KID friendly as they are very shallow, also what would be the closest area to either rent a house or hotel for a week, from December 29th to January 6th , 2013, any suggestions regarding the hotels/houses ????

Punta del Este
Level Contributor
228 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Solanas area with kids ??????

Yes, Solanas is a shallow beach, very safe. Regarding rentals, lots of houses close to the beach, very expensive though. Hotels and resorts like Solanas Vacation, lots of possibilities

2. Re: Solanas area with kids ??????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Punta del Este