We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

puma puka

Stony Plain Alberta
Level Contributor
93 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
puma puka

I would like a little info on this, as how far from la paz, hopeing

the road does not go through one of Bolivias mountain roads.

How long are the tours to see this site, or anything else you might want to add....thanks John...

Stony Plain Alberta
Level Contributor
93 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: puma puka

Sorry it's puma punka, my "n" never can through

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: puma puka

It's better know as Tiwanaku. About 60km from La Paz with no mountainous roads. It's just a day tour that ends with a late lunch at the nearby village.

La Paz, Bolivia
Level Contributor
78 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: puma puka

I agree, you might be looking for "Puma Punku" it is part of the archaeological complex of Tiwanaku.

Stony Plain Alberta
Level Contributor
93 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: puma puka

Thank you for the info about the highway, most intresting site this place is

it will be a large tourist place in a few years if it is not now . People are just starting to have an intrest about our planets peoples history..

5. Re: puma puka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 03:17