We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus La Paz to Copacabana

Barbados
Level Contributor
570 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Bus La Paz to Copacabana

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good bus company to do the trip from La Paz to Copacabana?

I suppose all we really need is to make sure that there's a toilet on board seeing as it's a relatively short journey.

Also, in general who are the best bus company in Bolivia?

Kells, Ireland
Level Contributor
94 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus La Paz to Copacabana

hi

if i remember correctly that bus trip is only a few hours so wouldnt be too concerned about which company to use. what you may want to look into is the possibility of that route being disrupted at moment with road blockades, from what i being reading there is a strike/disruption at a ferry crossing which buses use.....could be finished but you may want to ask about it

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
5,670 posts
348 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus La Paz to Copacabana

You get off the bus for the boat crossıng at Huarına so you can go to the toılet there. Yjere are 3 bus companıes ın Cementarıo, some of the busses are much more confortable than other.

3. Re: Bus La Paz to Copacabana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2014, 05:15