We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crillon tours

San Francisco
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Crillon tours

I just went on a tour to Lake Titicaca with this agency. I had a good guide but felt that the two night trip was overpriced at $1000.00 for two. That is very expensive considering the cost of lodging and transportation in Bolivia. My accomodations were okay but not wonderful. The private hydofoil tour of the lake was good, but I didn't need a private tour,and then I didn't have enough time to see the Isla del Sol properly. I ended up feeling slightly taken advantage of.

If the trip had cost a third less, I would have felt it was worth it.

1. Re: Crillon tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2010, 07:23