We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Six star holiday company

England
4 posts
Save Topic
Six star holiday company

Has anyone used this company to travel with in south America? If so what were they like?

1. Re: Six star holiday company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 April 2013, 22:47
Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Six star holiday company

about to book a holiday with these guys , has anyone actually booked with them for ? and are they a legit company

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Six star holiday company

Hi

Did you booked with this company in the end? Were they any good???

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Six star holiday company

I booked with six star to go to gran canaria in January for 4 weeks. The private transfer did not turn up on the out to our hotel, and after 1 hour we ended up at our hotel via coach costing us 40 euros. Six star did give us back the £40 they said we had paid for the transfer, but nothing else for the terrible experience we suffered. The rest of the holiday was great, but it was my own choice. I will never book with six star again

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Six star holiday company

Hi!! I am about to book with Six Star Holiday and wondered if anoyne else had booked with them and what was your experience?

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Six star holiday company

Hi we did book , we are due to go in July there are atol and we did get that certificate which means we are protected

Altrincham, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Six star holiday company

Dear Patricia

Sorry to hear about the issue you experienced. Our supplier let us down, which means we let you down.

I am sorry for the incovenience, and I would like the opportunity to make this good for the next time you will be taking a holiday.

Please email on mal.barritt@sixstarholidays.co.uk and I will personally deal with you.

Best wishes

Mal Barritt

Managing Director

Altrincham, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Six star holiday company

Hi

I hope you have a great time on your holiday and if I can be of any help prior, please get in touch.

Mal

Managing Director

mal.barritt@sixstarholidays.co.uk

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Six star holiday company

Anyone recently booked / returned from a holiday booked with Six Star Holidays??? Feedback appreciated. Thank you.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Six star holiday company

I have been with Six star holiday to Thailand and we had an amazing time, transfers were all on time, guides were brilliant, air conditioned transport all to ourselves with private guide, hotels were really great but they will change if you want, it's all down to your budget and what you prefer. They are very flexible. I changed a flight during my stay in OZ and Cat my trip organizer was on hand to deal with this, even over Christmas!

I was dubious to start as I had not really heard of them but I cannot fault the service. They will always answer your questions.

Get answers to your questions about La Paz