We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from La Paz to Uyuni

Lisbon
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bus from La Paz to Uyuni

Hello,

Tomorrow I will arrive into La Paz bus station around 3pm and I want to buy a ticket to Uyuni. I know that buses depart around 9pm, so I have plenty of time...i'm just worried because i didn't booked it in advance. Will it be ok to buy the tickets on the same day? Thanks!

Mi Wuk Village...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from La Paz to Uyuni

Should be no problem. There are lots of buses and as far as I know there are no major holidays. I'd get the ticket as soon as you can. Then you have time for a meal and to walk around a bit. The buses can be cold at night so don't pack your jacket away. Taking some snacks for the ride is a good idea.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from La Paz to Uyuni

are there buses from uyuni to Buenos ??? and how long do they take?? thank you

3. Re: Bus from La Paz to Uyuni

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about La Paz