We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Printing boarding passes

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
473 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Printing boarding passes

I have a query re printing online boarding passes.

It says on my e-mail the tickets can be printed 36 hours prior to my flight.

If I was able to find somewhere which had internet access to enable me to do this wouldn't I still need to queue up the same to check my luggage in?

Am I saving any time printing off my boarding pass online prior to arriving at the airport if I was able to find somewhere with internet access and a printer?

Thank you

Nijmegen, The...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Printing boarding passes

We just returned from Colombia. Since we took our netbook with us, we printed all our boarding cards at each hotel - for one hotel I emailed the PDF to the reception for them to print! Most of the hotels had a public computer as well. Yes, you will have to drop off your bags but Avianca had a separate line for e-tickets which was always shorter.

One thing to know is that once you're at the gate, you have to check in again at the counter with your boarding card - we didn't the 1st flight and when they called the flight and we were at the door, they made us go back to the counter to be ticked off or something! Also make sure you fill out your name and address on the boarding card as they'll check at the gate.

2. Re: Printing boarding passes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2011, 05:56