We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amacayacu National Park

poland
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
Amacayacu National Park

Looking for those who can organise a 4-5 trip around Amacayacu National Park. we are 3 people arriving in Leticia in August 2014. Any help needed. :)

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
4,061 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amacayacu National Park

Javier Espiritu arranges educational Amazon adventures under the umbrella of Eco-Vuelos-Aprenda-Viajando:

https:/…

MABLETON
Level Contributor
18 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amacayacu National Park

We were in Leticia in July 2013 and Amacayacu was closed indefinitely. We were told that it was because it had sustained a lot of damage in the last flood period. No one had any idea how soon it would reopen but they seemed to all think it would be a long time. Just something to check on while making your plans. There was still plenty to see and do but we would have liked to to have seen Amacayacu.

poland
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Amacayacu National Park

oh, that's a pity.however it will have been almost a year after....I was told that's the most awesome park in Colombia.If it's closed is there anything more to do in Leticia or is it better to go somewhere else. I mean we want to travel around Colombia having a month ,could youy suggest us any interesting places?

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
4,061 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amacayacu National Park

....as I suggested in my previous post re: current qualified Amazon advice; contact local experts who are presently active in many areas of the Amazon, as is the case with the aforementioned person in my last post.

Good luck!

5. Re: Amacayacu National Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2014, 04:17