We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beach to vist in Cartagena and tour company

5 posts
Save Topic
Best beach to vist in Cartagena and tour company

Hello,

I'm to traveling to Cartagena next week with my girlfriend and was wondering what the best beach to vist was. I heard the beachs in Cartagena itself are not that nice and the Isla Rosiario was where we wanted to go for the beach. I was wondering where else we can go and a specific tour company that can take us there.

Thank you,

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
3,861 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best beach to vist in Cartagena and tour company

There is several tour companies operating out of the Cartagena´s tourist dock - offering daily tour packages; the tour dock is easily reached by taxi from the old city or Bocagrande. If you’re looking for the standardized ¨ideal Caribbean Beach¨ take one of the tour boats to Playa Blanca(Isla Baru); have them drop you off there, they will continue on their tour and come back and pick you up on their return trip to Cartagena.

I would recommend LizaMar, La Negra Liz is true to her word. Here are a few previous tour posts…

tripadvisor.com/…50170335

Edited: 13 January 2014, 15:21
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best beach to vist in Cartagena and tour company

Thank you very much for the reply, great info

3. Re: Best beach to vist in Cartagena and tour company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Colombia