We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone suggest a hotel around Parque de la 93?!?

Seattle
Level Contributor
576 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Can anyone suggest a hotel around Parque de la 93?!?

I'm headed to Bogota in a few weeks and am looking for a good area to stay in. I really want to stay somewhere centrally located (that is safe) with good nightlife, restaurants, and shopping. I was told that Parque de la 93 is good for this... is this true? Also, I need room with two beds and would like to pay around $80 (USD)... is this possible? THANKS!!

Bar Crawl Bogota
Bar, Club & Pub Tours
La Cacik
Bars & Clubs, Dance Clubs & Discos
Bogota Craft Beer Tour
Beer Tastings & Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours
Paris, France
Level Contributor
568 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone suggest a hotel around Parque de la 93?!?

Not sure if $80/night is going to be possible around Parque de la 93. There is a new Holiday Inn Express that may have the lowest rates....but probably still higher than $80/night.

San Miguel de...
Destination Expert
for San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Level Contributor
7,200 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone suggest a hotel around Parque de la 93?!?

The best-known budget option in north Bogota is the Casona del Patio, which is a bit over-priced at around $80 for a double. I have posted a review, which should be available soon. It's easy to get to Zona T and Parque 93 by bus and cab and there are good restaurants and a supermarket just a block away.

I see that there are also a number of apartments listed on TA that are within your price range. I will consider that option myself on my next visit.

3. Re: Can anyone suggest a hotel around Parque de la 93?!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2010, 05:17