We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turistren - can you help me understand if I can buy tickets?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
295 posts
236 reviews
Save Topic
Turistren - can you help me understand if I can buy tickets?

I have been looking forward for ages to going on the Turistren from Bogota on 1st September. (the only day possible for me to do it). And when I go on the website, I don't think they are selling for that date. My Spanish is rubbish - can someone tell me if it's not running that day, or I'm just being incompetent? http://www.turistren.com.co/

Any advice about if I need to buy tickets in advance? Thanks so much!

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
1,753 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turistren - can you help me understand if I can buy tickets?

Yes, looks like this date is not sold on tuboleta.com.

They say "EN CASO QUE LA FECHA DE SU INTERÉS NO ESTE DISPONIBLE PARA COMPRA POR INTERNET COMUNÍQUESE A LOS TELÉFONOS 6297407-08 PARA MAYOR INFORMACIÓN."

"In case your date of interest is not available for online purchase, please contact us at 6297407 or 6297408 for more information."

You can still buy your ticket once in Bogota

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
4,068 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turistren - can you help me understand if I can buy tickets?

>>You can still buy your ticket once in Bogota<<

Yes I believe I heard an echo 8 ))

3. Re: Turistren - can you help me understand if I can buy tickets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2014, 06:20