We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any suggestions for a New Year's party Georgetown?

Amsterdam
2 posts
Save Topic
Any suggestions for a New Year's party Georgetown?

Any suggestions for a New Year's party in or around Georgetown?

brooklyn
Level Contributor
4 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any suggestions for a New Year's party Georgetown?

I will be travelling to guyana very soon. There are many places to choose from. But the popular places are pegasus hotel or duke lodge. I went to a new years party before at pegasus hotel, and i had a great time. They play all kinds of music and the food and drinks are good.

Berkeley, California
Level Contributor
260 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any suggestions for a New Year's party Georgetown?

The Pegasus does indeed have an "Old Years' party. The Disco Party is $7000 GD ($35 US) VAT included; the poolside party is $15000 GD ($75 US) and includes buffet dinner. If you're in Georgetown you can certainly ask around for other parties, but that one is probably the poshest you'll find. Expect to find lots of expats, embassy staff and GT's well-heeled set. Good shmoozing!

Amsterdam
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any suggestions for a New Year's party Georgetown?

Sorry i ment Georgetown in Penang Malasya...

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any suggestions for a New Year's party Georgetown?

Oh dear.......

Toronto
Level Contributor
151 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Any suggestions for a New Year's party Georgetown?

LOOL sorry, that was just to funny

brooklyn
Level Contributor
4 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any suggestions for a New Year's party Georgetown?

Lmao...Wow I never heard of a Georgetown in Malaysia...But hey if You know anyone in Guyana South America,you should go visit...it's a real beautiful place...

7. Re: Any suggestions for a New Year's party Georgetown?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2011, 05:15