We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flooding

Cleveland, OH
Level Contributor
134 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Flooding

Hi, I will be traveling to Paraguay in a few weeks and wondered if someone who is in Asuncion (or has seen it recently) can give me some info about the flooding. I will be in the area around Loma San Jerónimo and wanted to take a boat to Chaco-I.

Is this still possible?

How is the rest of the country around San Bernardino and Villarrica?

Thanks in advance.

Kevin

Asunción, Central...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flooding

I think you still can catch a boat to Chaco'i, but yeah it is really over flooded. San Ber and Villa Rica are great towns you would like them. But San Ber is cool now, but its kind like a ghost town in winter since it is a "summer town" for the people in Asuncion

2. Re: Flooding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Paraguay