We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby Formula in PNG

Taoyuan, Taiwan
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Baby Formula in PNG

Anyone aware of a place that stocks this Cow's Milk Allergy formula called Nutramigen anywhere in PNG?

I'm in Lae and can not find it here.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
291 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baby Formula in PNG

Might be able to find it in Port Moresby at Vision City. I'm back in POM from Lae on Saturday, I'll have a look for you and see if I can find it. Nothing else to do on a Saturday afternoon in POM so I may as well help you out! LOLOLOL

Taoyuan, Taiwan
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Baby Formula in PNG

Thanks!

Nutramigen by Enfamil or Neocate by Nutricia.

Good luck, don't go to any extreme efforts though.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
291 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baby Formula in PNG

Right! Good News for you. The Citi Pharmacy at Vision City in Port Moresby does stock Neocate. Their Lae pharmacy doesn't BUT... if you go into the Lae Pharmacy and speak to the manager, they are prepared to get some stock transferred for you.

You may have to pay up front and they may require you to buy a box of 6 cans. However the duty manager in Port Moresby actually rang Lae to chat with them and this was the answer.

Perhaps go in ASAP and mention that a friend was asking in Port Moresby for you and they will probably connect the two enquiries. They seemed quite willing to help. Hope this assists you.

All the best....

Haydn

Taoyuan, Taiwan
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Baby Formula in PNG

Wow! Thanks so much! They weren't helpful at all last time I tried. I will go in and ask. Really appreciate your help!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
291 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Baby Formula in PNG

No probs.... Let me know how you get on....

6. Re: Baby Formula in PNG

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2014, 12:16