We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pacific Flyer Airline

BURLINGTON
Level Contributor
783 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Pacific Flyer Airline

A recent post on Lonely Planet Thorn Tree indicates that there is a new airline to begin service from Palau to Manila(Clark Airport), Guam, Tokyo and Brisbane. I have not been able to find a website for it. ParkerPalau - would you be able to find out anything about this? This would be great news for those of us wanting other than Continental as a way to visit. Hopefully competition will bring prices down.

BURLINGTON
Level Contributor
783 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pacific Flyer Airline

I made a mistake in the spelling of this new airline - it is Pacific Flier Airline. Their website is at www.pacificflier.com - looks interesting!

ParkerPalau
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pacific Flyer Airline

hi there Newfie43,

I was just gonna try to introduce this airline. They just had a meeting last friday night in one of the hotel. I'm also very excited to find out more, but I have heard that it should start flying in nextmonth of Jan 2010. That would be aboost to tourism. Especially from Brisbane, Tokyo, and I also heard if not mistaken they will try to do a route from here to shanghai, china. As far as the cost I'm still not sure but I'm pretty sure thay will have some great promo when they do start. Right now thay are just working with the diffrent travel agencies onwho will be selling their seats. I will find out more today on our local paper and leteveryone know. I believe that this will be much cheaper from continental. Well see you soon. cheers

BURLINGTON
Level Contributor
783 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pacific Flyer Airline

Thanks for the information PalauParker. I am hoping their flight from Tokyo is priced right as we sometimes get good deals to Tokyo from Toronto, which would make the price reasonable for a return visit. I look forward to hearing what you find out about the airline. I do hope it is a success!

Iowa
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Pacific Flyer Airline

I have it on good authority that PacificFlier will is scheduled to start service Jan 14th....pending some additional govermental approvals from Guam, (U.S. DOT Economic Authority) They are flying HhFly Airlines Airbus A310-300 and are configured with 18 business and 176 tourist. They are unusual in that their primary role is Air Freight service to the islands as the Airbus carrys almost as much freight and weight at a Boeing 767. So they are not tied as much to passenger traffic. The Airbus 310 is huge and their will be plenty of room for the islanders to carry home goods bought outside Palau, not like the restricted aircraft flying the route now. Service out of Brisbane Australia to Manila (Clark) in the Phillippines with Guam Palau and twice weekly service into Tokyo,( Narita Japan).

I'm told PacificFlier has been put together buy a really experienced group of individuals that know the market. We'll see.

5. Re: Pacific Flyer Airline

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12 January 2010, 00:51
Philippines
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Pacific Flyer Airline

Does anyone know the Philippine GSA and their contact details.

Website is down

Understand the Clark/Palau/Brisbane service to start in January. Anyone have fare details?

Australia
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Pacific Flyer Airline

Thank you for your comments on PacificFlier. The management team want to correct statements made earlier in Palau over where PacificFlier was flying to. PacificFlier will offer flights from The Republic of Palau only to Manila (Clark Field) The Philippines, Guam and Brisbane Australia subject to normal government approval.

Palau
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Pacific Flyer Airline

Are you still going to start on January 14? I heard it won't start on this date?

Need your advise.

Thanks,

Edited: 12 January 2010, 00:49
Sydney
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Pacific Flyer Airline

Could you please advise when you are starting you flight and if there is any chance that you will in the future fly out of Sydney.

When do you think that the website will be up and running. Have you any idea when your 1st flights from Brisbane will be availabile?

Looking forward to you start up dates...

Laurence

longview
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Pacific Flyer Airline

can i ad a flight from guam to bali to my ticket?

Get answers to your questions about Koror
Recent Conversations