We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pacific Flyer Airline

BURLINGTON
Level Contributor
777 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Pacific Flyer Airline

A recent post on Lonely Planet Thorn Tree indicates that there is a new airline to begin service from Palau to Manila(Clark Airport), Guam, Tokyo and Brisbane. I have not been able to find a website for it. ParkerPalau - would you be able to find out anything about this? This would be great news for those of us wanting other than Continental as a way to visit. Hopefully competition will bring prices down.

Gold Coast Australia
Level Contributor
83 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
61. Re: Pacific Flyer Airline

See my post dated 20 October 2011 and also the post above yours. Pacific Flyer is no more. Did you book with them?

Koror, Palau
3 posts
Save Reply
62. Re: Pacific Flyer Airline

Reading this thread I'm reminded of how much "misery loves company." I was also ripped off by PacificFlier in August 2010. Upon learning they offered flights from Clark Field in Pampanga, Philippines direct to Koror, Palau, I purchased a US$299 R/T ticket for my girlfriend who lives in San Fernando, very close to Clark Field. On the day she was supposed to depart to Koror she called the PacificFlier office to confirm and was told by somebody her flight would "probably be cancelled," but they could rebook her on the next flight. Well, there wasn't any next flight. When I got the news PacificFlier had suspended operations, I booked her on a Continental (now United) Airlines flight out of Manila, then set off to PacificFlier's local agent to get my refund. Alas, all I got instead was the runaround - for the next 6 months, no less - until I finally concluded my $299 was a wash and gave up. The saddest part was I could afford to lose that amount. Most of the other folks left holding useless PacificFlier tickets in Palau were contract workers/domestics from the Philippines for whom the $299 cost of the ticket was more than they earn in a month. PacificFlier? You have no shame...

63. Re: Pacific Flyer Airline

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2014, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Koror
Recent Conversations