We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

house rental Palau

Washington State
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
house rental Palau

are there any vacation rentals in Palau? We like to cook while on vacation and are planning a two week trip next winter.

So far I can only find standard hotel type rooms.

39 replies to this topic
Labasa, Fiji
Level Contributor
1 post
32 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: house rental Palau

Hi,

I may need to travel to Koror for work and am looking for an apartment (single) near the hospital. Could anyone guide me as who I can contact about it??

Thanks

Seoul, South Korea
1 post
Save Reply
22. Re: house rental Palau

Any cheap rooms available near the Supreme Court or the Palau Community College?

I'm looking for a room to take for approx 20 days covering the end of July and the beginning of August.

Thank you!

Los Angeles...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
23. Re: house rental Palau

Hello,

Looking for an apartment with furnishings. Will be in Palau for at least 3 months. Any info appreciated.

Jason

Tokyo, Japan
Destination Expert
for Hakone-machi, Minato
Level Contributor
6,419 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: house rental Palau

Please go back and read through the thread. It's not the latest information, but there are e-mail addresses and phone numbers you can call. For long term, look at #3.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: house rental Palau

Hi everyone, I am looking to rent one/two rooms (two people) for the last week of October 2014. I am going to Palau on a scuba diving trip and would really appreciate some help finding a comfortable yet affordable place to stay.

Thanks!!

F

Tokyo, Japan
Destination Expert
for Hakone-machi, Minato
Level Contributor
6,419 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: house rental Palau

Floflo, your best bet would be to contact the dive shop you're going diving with. Many have "accommodations and diving" packages. Even if it's not on their website, be sure to ask.

tripadvisor.com/…TtD

If you're looking for something with a kitchen, Lehn's Motel might have what you need. Nothing fancy.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294136-d140276…

Be sure to look around TA's list of Hotels, B&B's and Inns, and Specialty Lodgings.

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g3692943-Koror_Island…

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: house rental Palau

Thank you so much mamajelli!!

Lander, Wyoming
1 post
Save Reply
28. Re: house rental Palau

Alii,

I will be coming to work with Dr Yano and also at the National Hospital, arriving July 19th for 2 or 3 weeks.

I am traveling with one of my medical students, so we need a two bedroom condo or house or apartment for July 19th to August 10th

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dr Mike Swenson, MD, Neurologist

Tokyo, Japan
Destination Expert
for Hakone-machi, Minato
Level Contributor
6,419 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: house rental Palau

Dr. Mike,

You should go back to the thread and see where some of the leads would take you. This thread is from a few years ago, so things may have changed.

Island Apartelle (IA) had fully furnished apartments-- with furniture plus pots and pans, and sheet, towels, etc. They also had partially furnished apartments which included bed, 2 air conditioners, 1 refrigerator, set of dining table and set of couches (no linens) Contact Sheila at iabc@palaunet.com (680)4881113

According to post #19, "you can call 680-488-2809 or 680-775-1267 they have apartments available 2 bedrooms"

I deleted the prices as things may have changed.

You should also contact the National Hospital. They should be able to suggest places.

Good luck!

1 post
Save Reply
30. Re: house rental Palau

Hi there I' m searching house for rent for 11 days in Palau. We are four and arriving on 19.11.2016.

Please let me know, if u know about someting. My mail : ivan.mares86@gmail.com

Thank you very much,

Ivan

Reply to: house rental Palau
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Koror
Recent Conversations