We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need info on car rentals and distances

Which Koror hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lemont, Illinois
Level Contributor
15 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Need info on car rentals and distances

Plan to rent a car for one day, based out of Palau.

Looking for information on rental agencies and distances. For example, can I access the German Lighthouse by auto?

Priority is birding so I'll be interested in visiting the landfill (!!!), the sewage treatment plant (!!!) as well as the Koror-Babeldaob bridge to see the fruit eating bats while on Koror.

Would it be reasonable to think I could also get to the north end of Babeldaob to photograph the monoliths?

All in one day.

Thanks for any and all info

Lemont, Illinois
Level Contributor
15 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Need info on car rentals and distances

Thanks much. As it turns out, I received this after I got home. Did have a great trip, but as it turned out, one of the guides from Sams was gracious enough to drive me around, plus we took Sams tour of Babeldaob which got me to the monoliths and the waterfall.

thanks again

12. Re: Need info on car rentals and distances

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 03:15
Get answers to your questions about Koror
Recent Conversations